The three foundational building blocks of your organization are your core values, your mission, and your vision. These are competitive advantages, and are the basis for all business decisions. They answer these questions:
- Who are you?
- What do you stand for?
- Where are you going?
- Why do you exist?
- Who do you work with (customers, employees, partners, investors)?
- Who do you serve?
- How do you serve them?
In this rapid engagement, Successful Culture uses its V-M-V Toolkit for its three step process:
- Create, clarify, or modify their Values, Mission Statements, and Vision Statements.
- Communicate the values and statements to both internal and external stakeholders using a specific communications model to engage stakeholders.
- Educate the organization on how to adapt them and integrate them into their workdays and work environment using techniques that drive behavioral change.
Please contact Successful Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your VMV engagement.
Looking to create a culture of empowerment & ownership in your organization, and connect your leadership team to your organization’s mission? It doesn’t happen naturally. Creating ownership requires a shift in both mindset and behavior. Successful Culture’s MissionMapping™ program educates your leadership team on the concepts of culture, values-based leadership, mission & vision, accountability, and intentional goal-setting.
Using a proprietary toolset, we guide leaders through the process of creating their own mission statements as they relate to their corporate missions. The end result is a dramatic shift in ownership for individual and departmental outcomes, which translates into intentional goal setting and bottom line results.
Here are some of the takeaways & lessons learned from recent MissionMapping™ participants:
- “I learned that by creating a departmental mission statement, I can empower my people to take action, instead of having them wait for my approval to move forward.”
- “I learned that when we start with the “why” behind our actions, we can tie our goals to the overarching goals of the organization.”
Contact Successful Culture today to schedule a 15-minute call to learn how MissionMapping™ can take your leadership team and their direct reports to the next level.